The leaders in ultra-widefield (UWF™) retinal imaging technology, Optos, invite you to join us at Vision Expo East (VEE) March 15–18 in NYC.
Find out what’s new at Optos by pre-scheduling your demonstration or stop by our booth. Learn about our devices, software and imaging modalities that can help you diagnose and treat more ocular and systemic disease. Throughout the show, Optos will be at booth MS4849. Be our guest in the exhibit hall at VEE 2018 by clicking this link to receive your complimentary pass.
Getting in early? Join us, Thursday, March 15th at the Lambs Club at 6:30 pm for our Clinical Insights on AMD panel discussion, moderated by Dr. Jeff Gerson, FAAO.
Key topics include:
• The epidemiology of AMD and the global burden of the disease
• Combining traditional retinal exam methods with new technologies to facilitate early AMD detection
• How to customize treatment plans for patients with exudative and non-exudative AMD
• Implementing evidence-based nutritional management when appropriate
• The roles of macular pigment optical density testing, OCT, and dark adaptometry in building a retina/AMD practice
If you have any questions about our UWF retinal imaging or our offerings at VEE, please call 1-800-854-3039. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Be sure to visit us at other upcoming events this spring!