Designed specifically for ophthalmologists and vitreo-retinal specialists, our California is the latest addition to our ultra-widefield retinal imaging device technology lineup. With new hardware and software, we are helping you see more, discover more and treat more effectively to promote better patient outcomes.
We are committed to further strengthening our clinical evidence while demonstrating the importance of imaging the entire retina. California includes a new UWF optomap® imaging modality; Indocyanine Green angiography (icg) while retaining:
- -Composite color
- -Autoﬂuorescence (af)
- -Fluorescein angiography (fa)
Images are now presented in ProView which displays optomap in a consistent geometry that accurately represents anatomical features in the retina. Further, ProView enables automatic image registration for disease tracking over time, and inter-modality image comparison.
New proprietary optical hardware optimizes and maintains resolution of the optomap images throughout the scan of the retina resulting in more clarity in the far periphery.
Image overlay enables comparison between composite color images and red-free, af, fa, or icg images. Additionally, comparisons can be made between different images or different dates by scrolling through all stored images.
Benefits of California
In addition to the benefits found with all of the UWF devices from Optos such as 200 degrees or up to 82% of the retina captured in a single image, in multiple modalities, as well as eyecare professionals being able to see 50% more of the retina when compared to other conventional imaging devices, California offers the following benefits:
- -Compact to reduce space requirements.
- -New design leads to ease of use and faster image capture.
- -Non-mydriatic high-resolution imaging through many cataracts and/or 2mm pupils saves time in busy practices.
- -Browser-based image review enables simple integration and easy access to your data from any connected pc or tablet in a HIPAA compliant environment.
- -Interweaved angiography enables parallel capture of fa and icg images without manually switching between imaging modalities.
Optos would like to invite you to learn more about the California and contact us if you have questions or wish to partner with us to help your practice.